Friday, June 1, 2007

Yipes....

I just noticed, for about the 3rd time in the past three days, that my fly is open.

Seriously. What the hell is going on? Why am I suddenly (and consistently) forgetting to zip my pants?

On another note, I could not be happier that the weekend is here. The boyfriend and I are leaving for FL on Tuesday, and will be there on vacation for 7 days. 2 days will be spent visiting his parents...they live in The Villages near Orlando. I've never been but J says it's like the movie Cocoon. We'll be playing some golf (I'm not really excited about that), and going to Seaworld (I am REALLY excited about that, even though I am scared to death of all sea-life).

Once we're done with "Meet the Parents" we're heading to Vero Beach to spend a few days alone at the condo. All I want to do is sit on the beach and drink Corona's. J's never been so of course I want to take him to all my favorite restaurants and bars.

Can you tell I'm excited? Hopefully I'll remember to keep my pants zipped (in public, at least ;))...

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Whiskeymarie said...

I seriously leave my fly open all the time. I have no idea why I am incapable of this tiny maneuver.
Zip! Done.
It seems so simple...

Have fun in FL- bring sunscreen!

Em said...

Hmmm..and what Freudian conclusion can we draw from the zipper wide open? :)

Enjoy your trip to FL!